Join me July 14/22 at 1pm EST!
If the COVID19 global pandemic has taught organizations anything, it’s to develop a stronger focus on their supply chain. I speak with Supply Chain Management (SCM) expert Matthias Rosenberg about what you should know about SCM to help your organizations and communities deal with disruptions in a proactive and positive manner.
We talk about:
1. Defining Supply Chain Management,
2. The different perspectives on Supply Chain (e.g., Corporate view vs. SCM view),
3. SCM complexities,
4. Supply Chain Continuity Management (SCCM),
5. The SCCM Lifecycle (Analysis, Design, Implementation, Validation…),
6. SCCM solution options,
7. SCCM/SCM challenges, and
8. Some quick tips for professionals and organizations.
It’s an in depth talk about SCM you don’t want to miss. Enjoy!