Join me Thursday, September 7/23 at 1pm EST on the VoiceAmerica Business Channel, as I talk with recovering lawyer, an SME on national security and disaster preparedness / response, and the author of “How to Not Kill Your Business”, Erika Andresen, CBCP, JD, MPA.
We talk about the relationship between Business Continuity and the Legal Team (it’s not what you’re thinking) and how Business Continuity contributes to Community Resilience.
We touch on such subjects as:
1. Engaging the Legal Team
2. Regulatory & Compliance
3. The Board and Shareholders
4. Force Majeure issues
5. Building relationships with the legal team (and how they help BCM)
6. Linking BC principles to community resilience
7. Validating and testing plans
8. Community relationships and working together
9. How communities come together during disasters, and the small things that help
Erika does a great job of placing new light on Business Continuity by discussing how it can work with the legal team, and how the principles of BC helps to increase community resilience. Some great insights you don’t want to miss. Enjoy!