Join me Thursday, July 20/23 at 1pm EST! I talk with ER physician at Mount Sinai Hospital (Toronto), award winning host of CBC Radio’s White Coat, Black Art and The Dose, and bestselling author Dr. Brian Goldman about his latest book “The Power of Teamwork”.
Success for individuals, corporations, and communities comes from the creation of great teams. Though teams build success, they can also be misunderstood and under utilized.
During our chat, Dr. Goldman talks about:
1. Defining a team vs a group,
3. How personalities can compliment a team,
4. The Dark Triad (Machiavellians, Sociopaths, Narcissists),
5. Introverts vs Extroverts,
6. Learning from mistakes (and why some refrain from pointing out mistakes),
7. Feeling unsafe in a team,
8. How to build teamwork (Visual Thanking Strategies, Improve?!?…),
9. The benefits of responding with “Yes, and…” vs “Yes, but…”
10. Tips to help kickstart your team building…and so much more.
Dr. Goldman does an incredible job of discussing teamwork and how it’s more than what many people perceive. He leverages his experience from his medical career to provide teamwork insights that apply to all organizations, industries, communities, and board rooms. You don’t want to miss what he has to share. Enjoy!