If you strive for a life of success, wealth, health, and happiness, model the thinking of a successful, prosperous person. Learn for yourself:
- Why we need to listen to our gut feelings, our intuition
- Memorize an all important and simple affirmation of wealth
- The lessons of the past and look forward
- Be in the present and prepare our mind of a life of abundance
- Hate is poison in your own body. It hurts you – not others.
- Let go of stress / negativity in your life and watch what the Universe does!
- Why you want to regularly fill out your gratefulness journal
- How feeling grateful attracts prosperity to you
- How to almost make negative people disappear from your life
- Four thoughts that bring abundance into your life
- Why self-love (self-celebration) is so important and how to achieve this
- Why it is so important to feel worthy and deserving of success
- How to handle challenges and come out as a winner!
- Forgiveness of yourself and others is not option – if you want wealth!
- Overcoming fear
- Much, much more!
Want to hear these words, and much more, spoken by a wealthy, successful, happy person?
Just click on this link to hear Cassandra Carr talk about success in her own words.
Thoughts Make You Wealthy. Wealth and success start with what you choose to think and talk about most of the day.
Have a prosperous day!
Richard Levy is a radio host for the show âWealthy Thoughts.â on the VoiceAmerica Empowerment Network. Levy is a nationally acclaimed motivational speaker, author and life coach. He is best known for his âThoughts Make You Wealthyâ philosophy, which focuses on identifying negative habits and replacing them with abundant thoughts and behaviors that cultivate personal and professional success. Levyâs philosophy is practiced by thousands of people across the country and has helped transform the lives of many.
Levyâs positive lifestyle led him to personal and professional success and now his pursuit to help others learn to think their way to abundant lives of success, wealth, health and love. He speaks at events all across the country and regularly holds wealth seminars. His first book, âThoughts Make You Wealthy,â was published in 2012. Levy lives in Chicago, where he enjoys spending time with his wife Anne and their two dogs, Lucy and Ricky.