Join me Thursday, July 6/23 at 1pm EST! I talk with Psychologist, author, and the co-founder of the Academy of Brain-based Leadership (ABL), Dr. Dan Radecki, as we talk about the book he co-authored ‘Psychological Safety: The key to happy, high-performing people and teams’.
To build resilience, whether in a team or an organization, a person needs to build psychological safety for themselves…but how.
Dr. Radecki talks about:
1. Defining Psychological Safety,
2. The co-pilot (Pre-frontal cortex),
3. Biases (What it really is and how we can manage them),
4. The SAFETY model (Security, Autonomy, Fairness, Esteem, Trust, You),
5. How to build a resilient brain with NETS and TRAIN,
6. Understanding our triggers,
7. How mindfulness helps us with resiliency,
8. Building strong networks for resilience,
9. How to get started building a resilient team…and it’s now what you think.
Dr Radecki provides some incredible insights into how we can create resilience for ourselves, our organizations, and our communities but starting with ourselves. Enjoy!