Join me Thursday, November 2/23 at 1pm EST on the VoiceAmerica Business Channel, as I’m joined by John Luizzi, a long time BCM and resilience, Crisis Mgmt., Emergency Mgmt., and industry leader, to talk about what we can do to obtain executive support, especially if that support seems to be a challenge.
During our chat we touch on:
- Why executive support is important,
- The problem of antiquated program delivery,
- Measurement and metrics,
- Situational awareness,
- ‘Build the village”,
- Looking for opportunities,
- Actually learning from lessons learned,
- How COVID impacted BCM/Resilience (and the people in the roles),
- Making executives a part of your program,
- Dealing with assumptions,
- Sitting on the other side of the table…and much more.
John gives some great insights on how to deal with executives to obtain and maintain their support for your resilience, BCM, Crisis Mgmt., and Emergency Mgmt. programs. There’s allot of great advice you don’t want to miss. Enjoy!