Join me Thursday, March 9/23 at 1pm EST on the VoiceAmerica Business Channel!
As a result of COVID, there is allot more talk and interactions between teams – internally and externally – with regards to Business Continuity, Disaster Planning, and the like. But what doesn’t seem to be talked about very much, if at all, is the customer experience, I speak with long-time BCM and customer experience specialist, Charlein Barni, about BCM and the customer experience.
We talk about:
1. Defining what ‘customer experience’ means,
2. Defining exactly who is a customer (more than you might think),
3. Internal and external organizational views and interactions,
4. What org’s sometime get wrong about the customer experience,
5. How important organizational culture is to the customer experience,
6. When an experience ends…,
7. Measuring engagement with customer experiences and how engagement is often misinterpreted,
8. The BCM lifecycle and what it contains,
9. The most important part of the BCM lifecycle when it comes to the customer experience, 10. Measuring customer experiences…and much, much more.
It’s obvious Charlein is passionate about BCM and the customer experience. Don’t miss her insights as she talks about a topic not often broached in BCM. Enjoy!