Join me Thursday, June 15/23 at 1pm EST! I talk with Fusion Risk Management CEO, Mike Campbell. Operational Resilience has become a major focal point for organizations.
Mike touches on:
1. Clarifies the confusion between organizational resilience and operations resilience,
2. The importance for organization’s to focus on resilience.
3. Various components that make up operational resilience,
4. How an organization can begin to tear down silos (while building up resilience),
5. The new paradigm organization’s face with employees working from home,
6. How the traditional ‘everyone-back-in-the-office’ approach may no longer work going forward,
7. How strong operational resilience can help organizations with decision-making, especially during disasters, crises, and incidents, when the demand for information goes up and the time to provide it goes down.
A very enjoyable chat about operational resilience, with lots of insights for leaders. Don’t miss it!